\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Character
Character's Name:: Kiara Evean

PostSubject: More Than A Good Day (Vergil)   Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:01 pm

Kiara stood in front of the door. She blinked once, "dammit Vergil" she said softly. with a stack of paperwork in her hands, she stood at the door. She wasn't angry, she was worried. Not worried about something trivial, she was worried about her commander. She shook her head, why did she care so much. Vergil was a horrible person. But he had saved her live, twice. He played tag with her. Hope, maybe it was hope.

She knocked lightly on the door. "commander?" she said, her voice soft.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bleachsoulso.proboards98.com/
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito

Number of posts : 692
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: More Than A Good Day (Vergil)   Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:08 pm

Vergil then walked past her and unlocked the door, he walked in and he noticed that Teufel pushed her out of his way. He then sat down and pointed to his lap, the panther then sat on it and he started to pet him. "What do you want Kiara, oh and do not mind Teufel, he's my partner also." Vergil then stared at the paperwork and laughed a little.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Character

PostSubject: Re: More Than A Good Day (Vergil)   Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:21 pm

Kiara sighed as the panther pushed her over. She smiled, the animal was adorable. She chuckled and looked at the paperwork. " yeah, this was a stupid idea." she said softly and put the paperwork on her own desk next door before coming back in and closing the door behind her.

She walked over next to him and smiled " will... will Teufel attack me?" she asked before trying to pet him.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito

PostSubject: Re: More Than A Good Day (Vergil)   Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:23 pm

"I'm surprised he doesn't intimidate you of his blood red fur, and yes he will, you have to show him that you are more powerful than him." Vergil then pushed her hand away when he felt Teufel shift his position a little, he didn't want to clean up his mess.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Character

PostSubject: Re: More Than A Good Day (Vergil)   Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:32 pm

Kiara sighed, " I want a pet thats super grumpy just like you..." she said sarcastically. She walked over to a wall and leaned up against it. She sighed and slid down the wall so that she was sitting.

" I didn't come here to play with your cat Vergil... do you know why I'm here?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito

PostSubject: Re: More Than A Good Day (Vergil)   Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:36 pm

"Um, no. Why are you here." Vergil picked up Teufel and started to look at him, in a grooming kinda of look. Vergil's face now had a worried look. "What have you eaten lately Teufel, no shinigamies have you?" Teufel just proceded to ignore him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Character

PostSubject: Re: More Than A Good Day (Vergil)   Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:47 pm

Kiara put her face in her hands and mumbled something to herself. She looked back at Vergil and the cat. " are you...ok?" she asked then shook her head, " sorry let me rephrase that..." she paused, thinking to herself. " Is the thing between you and Yami ok?"
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito

PostSubject: Re: More Than A Good Day (Vergil)   Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:51 pm

"Yeah why wouldn't it be?" Vergil then put Teufel down and started to walk to the door her looked at Kiara and pointed that she should walk with him. He opened the door letting the panther leave and Kiara to follow suit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Character

PostSubject: Re: More Than A Good Day (Vergil)   Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:25 pm

Kiara stood, she was worried, he acted like nothing was wrong. But there was something wrong. She sighed and followed after the cat.

" Commander...Vergil...please don't lie to me...I know Yami is going to tear you apart..." she said and turned to look at him as she walked down the hall.

" I want to be there to help..." she paused, " I need you to know I'm here... even if you...change into a vizard..."
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito

PostSubject: Re: More Than A Good Day (Vergil)   Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:09 pm

"Do not fret I am fine..." Vergil trailed off at those words, but making it seems that he was sure of himself, he wasn't as strong as many people thought, how could he lead his people if he couldn't even defeat a little hollow in himself. He continued walking, with Teufel at his heals.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Character

PostSubject: Re: More Than A Good Day (Vergil)   Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:19 pm

Kiara growled, she wasn't angry just frustrated. She walked beside Vergil and looked at her feet. She looked up at Vergil, " how can you tell em not to worry!! I'm hysterical! " she said and waved her arms. She sighed and looked back at her feet. " After I first found out Yami was a vizard, I promised myself I'd make sure you'd conquer your fears..." she said and looked at Vergil again, " Commander, I don't break my promises..." she said and punched him lightly on the shoulder.

" you know how stubborn I am, I know your not okay, and I'll do whatever to fix that..." she said and smiled, " because I made that promise, I'll always be worried about you!" she said and chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito

PostSubject: Re: More Than A Good Day (Vergil)   Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:24 pm

Vergil sighed and then kept walking, he didn't want to fight anyone yet since the change was coming soon, he knew it, even Kiara knew it. He just hoped none of the captains realized it. He then scratched Teufel's head, and he just purred as they all walked, Vergil decided not to say anything, because he knew that Kiara wasn't done ranting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Character

PostSubject: Re: More Than A Good Day (Vergil)   Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:28 pm

Kiara sighed, " and now you won't talk to me..." she said and let her hair down. She looked at Teufel and smiled, " I didn't think you were the guy to like pets..." she said and giggled. It was cute, she wondered why she didn't have one, she was Vice now, she wasn't going to be treated as well... too bad...
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito

PostSubject: Re: More Than A Good Day (Vergil)   Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:32 pm

"It was a gift from Fen, you cannot recieve one since you gave your captaincy up, and the reason I like Teufel alot is; he is me in an animal form." Vergil then picked up Teufel, and carried him on his shoulers so that Teufel knew he was still cared for.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Character

PostSubject: Re: More Than A Good Day (Vergil)   Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:59 pm

Kiara smiled, she did give it up, for a good reason. It was easier to help him if she was his vice. She watched him put the panther on his shoulders and she chuckled. "except much cuter!" she joked. " I think you care more about Teufel then you do Dante..." she said and sighed, though she didn't understand siblings, she never had one. Unless she counted her old vice.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito

PostSubject: Re: More Than A Good Day (Vergil)   Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:04 pm

"I must leave you for now, but I will see you soon..."Vergil shunpo'd away from Kiara knowing that was the last time he would see her, at least as an ally. He was going back to the 1st Division, he knew the hollowfication would happen soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Than A Good Day (Vergil)   

Back to top Go down

More Than A Good Day (Vergil)
Page 1 of 1