Elite Vizard
Kyrn

Number of posts : 185
Humor : Owning Everything
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Character
Character's Name:: Kyrn

Miruozanwa (Split Ends) Zanpakutou Of Kyrn Shira Empty
PostSubject: Miruozanwa (Split Ends) Zanpakutou Of Kyrn Shira   Miruozanwa (Split Ends) Zanpakutou Of Kyrn Shira Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 12:43 pm

Name: Miruozanwa (Split Ends)

Manifestation: The Spirit Is A Girl She's Around 5.6 And Weighs 132 lbs she wears long white elegant robes as if she's some priestess (who knows)

Release Phrase: Divide,Multiply,Stretch Arise Miruozanwa

Owner: Kyrn Shira

Level: Shikai And Has Bankai

Family: Lightning

Appearence:In Its Shikai FormIt Is A Quite Long Zanpakutou It Is Around Maybe 8 Feet.Its Perfectly Straight,It Looks Like It Is Made Of Some Crystal Metal Has A Descent Guard To Protect Hands And Has A Crystal In The Middle Of The Guard.

In its Bankai form It is now 16 Feet Long.It Is a thin sword but still look like it is made out of a Crystal type of metal and itr has a charm at the guard.

Techniques: Tsuki Dtach (Change Yourself) The Zanpakutou Changes What Kyrn Says (Example 2 Ended Spear Multiply Your Ends By 5 Reasult A 2 Ended Spear That Multiplied His Ends By 5) Can Be Used As Many Times But If Not Careful Miruozanwa Will Get Angry At You And Stop Obeying Your Commands Big Chance Her Edge Will Be Dull.

Tsuki Mtas (Heavenly Wrath) Kyrn Jumps Up High With Miruozanwa As He Screams Out Tsuki Mtas Miruozanwa Suddenly Shines Really Bright And Drops A Giant White Meteor Shower To Disactivate He Screams Tsuki Mioua Automacly Or He Can Wait For 3 Post. 4 post to recharge

1-50 posts: 2 techniques

Last edited by Kyrn on Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Victor
Grand Admin
2nd Espada
Victor

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Character
Character's Name:: Victor Izuru

PostSubject: Re: Miruozanwa (Split Ends) Zanpakutou Of Kyrn Shira   Miruozanwa (Split Ends) Zanpakutou Of Kyrn Shira Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 12:48 pm

approved, do you have a shikia?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyrn
Elite Vizard
Kyrn

Character

PostSubject: Re: Miruozanwa (Split Ends) Zanpakutou Of Kyrn Shira   Miruozanwa (Split Ends) Zanpakutou Of Kyrn Shira Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 12:09 pm

51-100 posts: 4 techniques

Teck 3 Name: Tskaw Mitach (Burial Of Lightnigy Death)

Kyrn Cast's Tsuki Dtach (Change Yourself) Multiply his weapon by 1000 and change it all into spears and add's the element lightning to them and controls every spear with his hands they can be used to block a attack or they are used to attack (example for block Teketsa tries to plunge his weapon at Kyrn and i used that ability and i can make all spears go in front of me making a huge electricle shield and if
Teketsa hits it,it could send out a electrifying deflect at him)

last's 7 posts
recharge 15 post

Teck 4 Name: Tsuki Tamni (Storm Sea)

Kyrn Cast's Tsuki Dtach (Change Yourself) Into A Endless Sea Of Electricity.
Quickly Kyrn's Zanpakutou turns into a endless sea of electricity making the ground a sea of electricity they now must use trees or something to keep off the ground unless they enjoy being electrified a lot can also parylise anyone wo steps on it unless their immune to parylisis or electricity.

Lasts For 7 posts
Recharge 2 Fight's

Last edited by Kyrn on Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»
Grand Admin
5th Division Captain
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Character
Character's Name:: Taiken Radnix

PostSubject: Re: Miruozanwa (Split Ends) Zanpakutou Of Kyrn Shira   Miruozanwa (Split Ends) Zanpakutou Of Kyrn Shira Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 12:18 pm

Teck 3 Name: Tskaw Mitach (Burial Of Lightnigy Death)

Kyrn Cast's Tsuki Dtach (Change Yourself) Multiply his weapon by 1000 and change it all into spears and add's the element lightning to them and controls every spear with his hands they can be used to block a attack or they are used to attack (example for block Teketsa tries to plunge his weapon at Kyrn and i used that ability and i can make all spears go in front of me making a huge electricle shield and if
Teketsa hits it,it could send out a electrifying deflect at him)

last's 7 posts
recharge 15 post

APPROVED..

Teck 4 Name: Tsuki Tamni

Quickly Kyrn's Zanpakutou turns into a endless sea of electricity making the ground a sea of electricity they now must use trees or something to keep off the ground unless they enjoy being electrified a lot can also parylise anyone wo steps on it unless their immune to parylisis or electricity.

last's till the end of the fight unless cancelled by Kyrn
recharge 5 fights

last's till the end of the fight unless cancelled by you??? you'll need an enormous reiatsu then coz it will make you weaker and weaker coz it's consuming your reiatsu. if you want you can edit how long will it lasts.

"I'm just a boy standing in front of a girl asking her to love him"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»
Grand Admin
5th Division Captain
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»

Character

PostSubject: Re: Miruozanwa (Split Ends) Zanpakutou Of Kyrn Shira   Miruozanwa (Split Ends) Zanpakutou Of Kyrn Shira Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 12:27 pm

Teck 4 Name: Tsuki Tamni

Lasts For 7 posts
Recharge 2 Fight's

APPROVED

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyrn
Elite Vizard
Kyrn

Character

PostSubject: Re: Miruozanwa (Split Ends) Zanpakutou Of Kyrn Shira   Miruozanwa (Split Ends) Zanpakutou Of Kyrn Shira Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:11 pm

101-150 posts
i beleive i gain a new tecknique

Kyrn's And Roxes's Bond

Makes Roxes Or Kyrn Stronger If They Are Away From Each Other The Ability Will Only Work On The Caster If They Are Both Together Then Both Of Them Get Stronger (2X)

Last's For 5 Post's

Recharge: 10 Posts

Last edited by Kyrn on Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyrn
Elite Vizard
Kyrn

Character

PostSubject: Re: Miruozanwa (Split Ends) Zanpakutou Of Kyrn Shira   Miruozanwa (Split Ends) Zanpakutou Of Kyrn Shira Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 3:35 pm

151-200 Posts

I beleive i gain another one as well

Mitachi Kiutoh (Ally Of One)

Kyrn when use`s this ability he summons a Ally from Odin (Viking God)
a Electrical Being about the same size as Kyrn.He gets his orders from
Kyrn`s Mind he can be used as a sacrifice for Kyrn (example Teketsa slash`s his sword.Kyrn`s Ally could move in front of Kyrn to take the hit instead and if hit he may electricute Teketsa if he use`s a powerful enough hit.)He may as well also traop openents by doing a bear hug or something and Kyrn would have a clear shot of using a techknique or a Cero.

Last`s 7 Posts

Recharge 5 Posts
Back to top Go down
View user profile
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»
Grand Admin
5th Division Captain
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»

Character

PostSubject: Re: Miruozanwa (Split Ends) Zanpakutou Of Kyrn Shira   Miruozanwa (Split Ends) Zanpakutou Of Kyrn Shira Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 4:26 pm

Kyrn's And Roxes's Bond

Makes Roxes Or Kyrn Stronger If They Are Away From Each Other The Ability Will Only Work On The Caster If They Are Both Together Then Both Of Them Get Stronger (5X)

Last's For 5 Post's

Recharge: 10 Posts

you said it will lasts for 5 posts, so that means even you were still together after having 5 posts this tech won't work, then after 10 posts it will work again....was it?

x5??? too strong o.O, make it x2

Mitachi Kiutoh (Ally Of One)

Kyrn when use`s this ability he summons a Ally from Odin (Viking God)
a Electrical Being about the same size as Kyrn.He gets his orders from
Kyrn`s Mind he can be used as a sacrifice for Kyrn (example Teketsa slash`s his sword.Kyrn`s Ally could move in front of Kyrn to take the hit instead and if hit he may electricute Teketsa if he use`s a powerful enough hit.)He may as well also traop openents by doing a bear hug or something and Kyrn would have a clear shot of using a techknique or a Cero.
Last`s 7 Posts
Recharge 5 Posts

I think there is no problem about this tech...APPROVED.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyrn
Elite Vizard
Kyrn

Character

PostSubject: Re: Miruozanwa (Split Ends) Zanpakutou Of Kyrn Shira   Miruozanwa (Split Ends) Zanpakutou Of Kyrn Shira Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 4:35 pm

its eddited and you are correct it will last for 5 posts and will be reusuable when 10 posts passed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»
Grand Admin
5th Division Captain
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»

Character

PostSubject: Re: Miruozanwa (Split Ends) Zanpakutou Of Kyrn Shira   Miruozanwa (Split Ends) Zanpakutou Of Kyrn Shira Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 4:37 pm

Kyrn's And Roxes's Bond

Makes Roxes Or Kyrn Stronger If They Are Away From Each Other The Ability Will Only Work On The Caster If They Are Both Together Then Both Of Them Get Stronger (2X)

APPROVED

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miruozanwa (Split Ends) Zanpakutou Of Kyrn Shira   Miruozanwa (Split Ends) Zanpakutou Of Kyrn Shira Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Miruozanwa (Split Ends) Zanpakutou Of Kyrn Shira
Page 1 of 1