Bleach ● Dark Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach ● Dark Truth

●The Bleach RPG of the Ages●

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Sister Sites:
Soul Purify:
free forum

Demon Ruler:
free forum

Buso Renkin Beginnings:
free forum

Destructive Generations:
free forum

Teketsa Bankai Training[ST]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Character
Character's Name:: Teketsu Kisuke

Teketsa Bankai Training[ST] Empty
PostSubject: Teketsa Bankai Training[ST]   Teketsa Bankai Training[ST] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 12:51 am

Teketsa walks down into a gigantic cave where he is supposed to learn bankai that was origionaly made by his uncle, Urahara Kisuke the figurine and terrain is set up and it is obvious his battle will be not against a normal man with abnormal powers but a powerful black dragon he lifted up the figurine and panted it into the ground and stabs his sword into the doll "Soar, Kuroi Dorogan!!!!!!" With a blast of reiatsu and mist a giagantic black dragon appears infront of me "So you are finally learning bankai Eh!? Well first your gonna have to defeat me!" The Dragon then slams his front paw down on me that i blow underneath it crushing the ground around me.

After about of hour of exchanging blows i finally get a blow on his left tendon injuring him to the point of anger and he opens his mighty jaw and unleashes a mighty blast of flame injuring me horribly but i continue you to fight intell i get yet another cut all the way down his back but in enchange for a gigantic blow from one of his mighty claws aside my chest.

He then shunpos beside him and starts pulling his sword down his wing but is scared to figure out that its not cutting him anymore "Wh..What is this!?" He jumps away from him "You said you achieved a small part of Heirro from the Espada battle with Alado, Well so did I" at this fact he knows that gives him a grin "Well then ill just have to hit harder then!!!!" He jumps at him sword blazing now that he has yelled "Breathe, Black Dorogan!" but still its not enough and he is smacked away like a fly

He is now bleeding from the head and his arm is torn up as he stares and his vision starts to blur the dragon speaks "Is this the best you can do, Teketsa, Is this your power? If this is then how are you going to save that girl, How are you going to stop being a weak Vizard, Teketsa.....How are you going to win! If you not worthless then show me your power, Show me you can fight, Or DIE!!!!!!!!!" He lets loose a inferno of flame toward me and i let it come at me and the ground and everything explodes around me after the mist clears i am standing there with my mask on.

"You want to see my power, Kuroi Dorogan....Then i will show it to you" He uses shunpo and appears right behind him in the flash of a eye and shoots a breathe right at him, but it was not fire now, this fire was completelty black and my eyes were that of a hollow with my mask on leaving a giant scar on my back as Kuroi lets out a roar in pain and swings a claw at me attempting to hit me but missing for me appearing infront of him and running under his body leaving yet another scar.

"I have no choice then now, Teketsa" and reiatsu starts shooting everywhere around him as he starts to take a human form of a Half-dragon Half-human form and he uses shunpo and appears right beside me clawing my face sending a shard of my mask flying off and sending me into a wall. Then he reappears infront of me grabbing me by my Shinigami robes (That i got when i was a captain) and lifts me into the air as i feel my Reiatsu being drained "We will both have this skill, To drain, To change if you beat me but thats not going to happen!!" He then throws me into another wall that i land on making a implosion and jump out of it and swing my sword at him cutting him along the chest in one long slash. But not without the repayment of one last claw along my face leaving only they eye of my mask left.

With all that he starts to Radiate with reiatsu putting it all in one attack and his hand grows a giant black fire blade extending from his claw and i put all my energy in a sword and swing it directly at him making a exsplosion that is bigger then he has ever done before leaving everything in rubble and dust. When the mist clears he is standing there his sword impaled through the half dragon half humans heart and he is smiling "Congratulations.....Teketsa....You have achieved..bankai."

He smiles and stabs his sword into the ground as blood spurs from his shoulder from being cut and his hand becomes completely armorerd and his hand is now basicly a dragons mouth that has a red+black sword growing from its claw and my other hand has a imprint of a dragon in its palm used to control air and fire. He also has grown a black armoed claw and wings and has the aura of black reiatsu and flame

Last edited by Teketsa Kisuke on Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:15 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Making it Longer)
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

Number of posts : 692
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Teketsa Bankai Training[ST]   Teketsa Bankai Training[ST] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:27 am

can you make it longer?, cuz you cannot achieve bankai just like that, it takes many years or days of training. go look at my bankai example.
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: Teketsa Bankai Training[ST]   Teketsa Bankai Training[ST] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 1:17 pm

Um, I was doing kisukes way, it may not be mastered but i can still achieve bankai right?
Back to top Go down
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada
Flailer

Number of posts : 638
Humor : Don't make fun of idiots, we'll gang up on you.
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Character
Character's Name:: Alado Coatl

PostSubject: Re: Teketsa Bankai Training[ST]   Teketsa Bankai Training[ST] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 1:21 pm

Try doing it in more than one post. Split up that one post and make it longer.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachtruth.forumotion.com
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader
Teketsa Kisuke

Character

PostSubject: Re: Teketsa Bankai Training[ST]   Teketsa Bankai Training[ST] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 2:34 pm

I just made it longer SOMEONE LOOK AT IT <>
Back to top Go down
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»
Grand Admin
5th Division Captain
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Character
Character's Name:: Taiken Radnix

PostSubject: Re: Teketsa Bankai Training[ST]   Teketsa Bankai Training[ST] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 3:26 pm

APPROVED!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teketsa Bankai Training[ST]   Teketsa Bankai Training[ST] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teketsa Bankai Training[ST]
Page 1 of 1