AuthorMessage
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Character
Character's Name:: Kiara Evean

PostSubject: I Quess We All Have Had Better Days (Vergil) FINISHED   Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:02 pm

Kiara was very surprised by the news she got from her Vice-Captain, well she wasn't super surprised. But she thought it would take longer, and a bit more age and wisdom before Vergil took place as Captain Commander. Though she wasn't jealous, she didn't want a high up position, she was just... awe-struck.

So too see if she wasn't being fooled she headed down to go see herself. She a big girl so when her Vice asked if she wanted assistance she disregarded his comment like he wasn't even there.

As she walked down the hall she stopped near the door. She hesitated before knocking quietly, plus after hearing the rumor of him carry the 7th division captain like he carried her to the 4th division, that wasn't surprising either. the only reason he helped her was because of me, I gave him that one push to make him nice... she thought, it made her smile, she had done something good. But behind that door was somewhere she didn't want to go. But... she had to...

Last edited by \Kiara// on Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bleachsoulso.proboards98.com/
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito

Number of posts : 692
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: I Quess We All Have Had Better Days (Vergil) FINISHED   Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:08 pm

Vergil could hear Kiara's footsteps, since they were always heavy. He thought to himself, I'm lucky she isn't in charge of the 2nd Division, because if she was then no one could get assassinated. He opened the door from his desk using reitsue to move it. He had learned how to move his reitsue slightly just for mere seconds, but sometimes thats all that was needed. "So it seems like you know, who told you. Also I know you do not condone cuz you think I'm too young, but you saw what I did to the 7th Division Captain, I think I'm good enough for this position."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Character

PostSubject: Re: I Quess We All Have Had Better Days (Vergil) FINISHED   Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:13 pm

Kiara rolled her eyes, " don't act so cocky, your still a kid..." she said and walked in, she leaned herself up against a wall and sighed, " rumors float Vergil... your not good enough, I mean yeah helping out one person is great, but it's not goo enough to get this high of a position." She looked at the floor before bending down and lifting up her pant leg a bit, showing off the scare he'd given her.

" here's the main reason I didn't want you to become Captain Commander just yet, even though you can hide the cruel person inside you, it's still there..." she said and stood back up.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito

PostSubject: Re: I Quess We All Have Had Better Days (Vergil) FINISHED   Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:21 pm

"Whoever said you cannot be cruel and be Commander?" Vergil looked at the scare and smiled with satisfaction. He then leaned back in his chair and put his feet on the desk. He grabbed his zanpakuto and placed it onto his lap. "Also, I do not like subordinates not knowing their place, It was once said by a Commander before me..."I do not have time, to teach a child like you to breath." He stated those words with a sense of pride. Vergil wasn't sure if Kiara knew who had said those words, but he didn't care if she did or not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Character

PostSubject: Re: I Quess We All Have Had Better Days (Vergil) FINISHED   Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:27 pm

Kiara saw the smiled and leaned off the wall, " ugh, your disgusting..." she said and gave him a harsh look. She hated how he could sit here and smile at the pain he caused her, and when he said he didn't like subordinates not knowing their place she lost it. She walked up to his desk, slammed both hands down on it and looked him dead in the eyes.

" then you won't have me as a subordinate any more..." she said darkly, " it's you who needs to learn his place..." she said, and for the first time her voice was dark, she untied her captains robe and threw it on the floor. She turned swiftly before adjusting her zanpakuto and her obi.

OOC: don't worry, she's not gonna quit... though it'd be a cool plot if she left and became a rouge shinigami...
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito

PostSubject: Re: I Quess We All Have Had Better Days (Vergil) FINISHED   Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:35 pm

Vergil saw Kiara throw her garb on the floor, he didn't care, if she became a rogue, all he had to do was find her and kill her. Vergil then got up and walked over to the garb and picked it up, he folded it neatly. "You can leave if you please, but if you do remind yourself, I will find you and I will kill you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Character

PostSubject: Re: I Quess We All Have Had Better Days (Vergil) FINISHED   Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:03 pm

Kiara turned slowly, " oh no... I'm not leaving, But I'm not gonna need that anymore..." she said and a smirk crossed over her face.

She walked to the doorway then looked behind her at Vergil, " but... I swear by everything I stand for, I will become your Vice-Captain..." she smiled sweetly, " Then you'll never be able to get rid of me!" she said and winked, the plan popped into her head and now she was gonna go for it, she knew if she was Vice, she could influence Vergil better leading tactics. Which would solve her problem.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito

PostSubject: Re: I Quess We All Have Had Better Days (Vergil) FINISHED   Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:13 pm

As Kiara was leaving, Vergil started to laugh maniacally, he was in charge of accepting his Vice Captain. He would never let Kiara be it, plus she was too weak, she would get in his way. He went to his desk still laughing at her plan. He opened a draw and placed the garb inside, guess he would have to look for another 13 Division Captain, since the one that was just, just retired. He sat down and watched Kiara walk away, this made him laugh even harder, and it made him fall over on the floor. While laughing he said... "You think....you...be....Vice...Captain hahaha....for my ......division.....hahahahaha/"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Character

PostSubject: Re: I Quess We All Have Had Better Days (Vergil) FINISHED   Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:19 pm

Kiara turned quickly, " Don't laugh" she said calmly, watching him fall over, " I'm really not as weak as you seem to think..." she chuckled herself.

" after all, I do have time, to teach a child like you to breath." she sighed, " Because sooner or later that manifestation of yours is going to turn you into the thing you hate most, and I'll be there to help you through it..." she said, his laughing didn't bother her as much, she would show him she wasn't just a silly little girl, she was a shinigami, and just a good as him. Plus, his manifestation is a vizard, though that was surprising to her, it wouldn't be long before his manifestation wold turn him into a vizard, and he would need help then.

" everybody needs help sometimes, even the talented and powerful need help..."
Back to top Go down
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Character
Character's Name:: Teketsu Kisuke

PostSubject: Ha!   Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:21 pm

From inside a wall he peers out listening to the conversation and laughs. "This man is insane! Id exspect as much from a Arranacar but the captain commander? Hillarious." He seeps back into the wall but forgets to leave his reaitsu contained and is detected. "Damn, I guess im going to meet the "New" leader of the vizards after all.

"Killed Once, Now Reborn."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito

PostSubject: Re: I Quess We All Have Had Better Days (Vergil) FINISHED   Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:26 pm

"I have Yami under control don't worry about him, and if you want to become my Vice, then I'm sending you on a mission, as my subordinate, and not as a Vice. Go and kill the 3rd Espada, he has been a nuecense. If you manage to get rid of him, or at least come back alive, and him injured, then I will think about it. Sit down and I will hand you the folder of information." Vergil pulled out the folder he recieved from Fen, it was pretty big. Vergil was surprised to see how much information was obtained on the 3rd Espada. He waited for Kiara to accept of decline his offer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader

Character

PostSubject: Re: I Quess We All Have Had Better Days (Vergil) FINISHED   Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:28 pm

"It looks like that fool Fen didnt do a report on me when I beat him""And that commander cant even sense my reiatsu! Ha!" He grins from inside the walla close to vergil. "These shinigami bastards wont ever even see me in there precious Captain commanders own room!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Character

PostSubject: Re: I Quess We All Have Had Better Days (Vergil) FINISHED   Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:32 pm

Kiara rolled her eyes, " whatever Vergil... last time I checked Yami was far from under control" she said and sat. She crossed one leg over the other. third espada huh... well... I have been practicing... she thought. She looked at the file, seeing how big it was was impressive, " well, he really must be famous, I haven't seen a file that big in years..." she said and leaned the chair back on two legs.

Kiara then stood quickly throwing the chair back and with amazing speed she pulled out her zanpakuto and pointed it at the wall. Though she looked like an idiot attacking a wall, but there was a reiatsu in that wall. She looked back at Vergil and smiled, " seems like we have a fly in the wall Commander" she said and looked back at the wall.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito

PostSubject: Re: I Quess We All Have Had Better Days (Vergil) FINISHED   Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:33 pm

Vergil knew that the vizard was there, but he didn't care, his reitsue seemed child's play. "Oh, yeah Kiara, if you wouldn't mind killing the vizard outside, I would appreciate it." Vergil looked at the wall, disregarding his last statement pointed his fingers at the wall and muttered... Hadou 4 White Lightening." The bolt of lightening shot towards the walls piercing it, Vergil then continued with his meeting with Kiara ignoring whether or not if he had hit the vizard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard

Number of posts : 551
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Character
Character's Name:: Sarrow Momochi

PostSubject: Re: I Quess We All Have Had Better Days (Vergil) FINISHED   Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:34 pm

Sarrow appears in the room. " Vergil I heard that you made commander captain and I had to come congradulate you. Looks like your to high up to come to my place and play Halo anymore." Sarrow smiles he was glad his friend had gotten the position he had wanted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader

Character

PostSubject: Re: I Quess We All Have Had Better Days (Vergil) FINISHED   Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:37 pm

He makes a stupid grin and appears behind Kiara and grabs her neck attempting to get her away so he can either one killer her, or two turn her into a vizard herself "Lets go, Lady."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito

PostSubject: Re: I Quess We All Have Had Better Days (Vergil) FINISHED   Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:42 pm

Vergil just smirked to himself, what a fool this vizard was coming to the home plate. Vergil used his after-image shunpo to get behind the vizard. He placed his blade up against the vizards throat. "If I were you and at your position right now, I would let go of the girl." Vergil let Yami's reitsue flow, instead of his. He was hoping that the vizard knew not to mess with such a blade that was evil. Vergil without saying the incantation, released his zanpakuto, reitsue soaring through the roof.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader

Character

PostSubject: Re: I Quess We All Have Had Better Days (Vergil) FINISHED   Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:44 pm

He had already jumped away by the time he relased his sword but his dusted and clothes torn "Shit...this guy means buisness.." He uses shunpo to get as far away as possible in a step of black reiatsu "I will become stronger, And i WILL be back"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Character

PostSubject: Re: I Quess We All Have Had Better Days (Vergil) FINISHED   Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:47 pm

Kiara was not finished, " thanks Vergil" she said and turned after Teketsa let her go, she looked back to Vergil. She wanted to go and take off his hands, it was a good punishment for hurting a girl.

" hey leave that one for me! " she said, talking about Teketsa, she looked to Vergil, " he messed up my hair, bastard..." she said and stood, she wouldn't do anything unless Vergil said so, though she wanted to chase after him and do so many horrible things to him.

OOC: holy crap guys, I didn't even get a turn there, you people post too fast! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard

Character

PostSubject: Re: I Quess We All Have Had Better Days (Vergil) FINISHED   Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:49 pm

Sarrow responds to Vergil's release of his Zanpakto. " Vergil your strength is immense now I remember why I don't get on your bad side." He then puts away Ryuujin. " So Vergil how does it feel to be on top of the world. I really like your new office."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito

PostSubject: Re: I Quess We All Have Had Better Days (Vergil) FINISHED   Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:00 pm

Vergil turned to Sarrow. "If I were you, I would follow suit with your vizard pal." Vergil, for some reason hated vizards even more now, and he felt weird, he had never saved a subordinate before. "You can kill him after you find the 3rd Espada, thats if you really want to accept." Vergil walked back to his desk and sealed Yami. He sat down and waited for Kiara's responce.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragondude62
Elite VIzard

Character

PostSubject: Re: I Quess We All Have Had Better Days (Vergil) FINISHED   Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:03 pm

" Hey why am I getting yelled at I barely know the guy. I barely have heard about him before I mean I usually mind my own business. I just came here to congradulate you since I thought we were friends but I'll leave. Bye." Sarrow then leaves to go kill Tekesta
Back to top Go down
View user profile
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Character

PostSubject: Re: I Quess We All Have Had Better Days (Vergil) FINISHED   Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:04 pm

Kiara sighed, then turned and sat back down. she laid her head back, " yeah... I freeking accept. She sighed and smiled to herself.

" who else is going to keep you out of trouble?" she joked and crossed her legs again, fixing her hair. She could tell he felt weird, " you should be used to saving me Commander, you've done it once before... and to the stupid girl, the 7th division commander..." she looked at him and smirked.

" If I didn't know better I'd say you were getting soft..." she said.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito

PostSubject: Re: I Quess We All Have Had Better Days (Vergil) FINISHED   Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:14 pm

Vergil went unconcious for a few moments. Yami for some reason had wanted to speak to him. Why are you getting soft on me. Stop acting like you care, you don't. You have power, and now you control others who have power, you could control everything, including those stupid espada. When I take your body, things will change.. "Shut up, It was an instinct it won't happen again, trust me, I'm not even sure if she comes back alive from the fight.".......Vergil awoke after seconds have passed. "I should have killed her. Next time she steps out of line she will die, anyone who steps out of line." Vergil thought back to his conversation with Yami, he slammed the wall behind him cracking the hard stone. He had the urge to kill now, but could not, there was no action anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Character

PostSubject: Re: I Quess We All Have Had Better Days (Vergil) FINISHED   Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:31 pm

Kiara saw him hit the wall and sighed, " told you Yami wasn't under control..." she had a feeling that Yami had knocked him out. She sighed and stood, she walked next to him and ran a hand across the cracks in the wall.

" Don't let him influence you..." she said softly, " do you want to do the same thing you did when you were five?" she said and looked at Vergil, " I know your mean and cruel, but I know the last thing you want it to do..." she said, her voice backed with kindness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Quess We All Have Had Better Days (Vergil) FINISHED   

Back to top Go down

I Quess We All Have Had Better Days (Vergil) FINISHED
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next