7th Division Captain
Kishera

Number of posts : 218
Humor : under this winning smile is a killer instinct
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Character
Character's Name:: kishira

Kishera st the worst place possible Empty
PostSubject: Kishera st the worst place possible   Kishera st the worst place possible Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 10:32 pm

SHe was stuck in abed because of the horrible bastard Vergil.RThey wouldn't let her leave because of her left leg.she screamed "vergil you bastard."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fen Shuken
12th Division Captain
Fen Shuken

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Kishera st the worst place possible   Kishera st the worst place possible Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 10:40 pm

Fen walks into kishera's hospital room. "hello?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kishera
7th Division Captain
Kishera

Character

PostSubject: Re: Kishera st the worst place possible   Kishera st the worst place possible Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 10:43 pm

"oh hey sorry you have to see me in these conditions.If icould id rather see you and your brother fighting. Ijust took on a little to much is all" she blushed then took a sip of sake on the table next to her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fen Shuken
12th Division Captain
Fen Shuken

PostSubject: Re: Kishera st the worst place possible   Kishera st the worst place possible Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 10:45 pm

Fen chuckled to himself. "it's already through seireitei, you took on the commander, that's a brave thing to do" Fen sat down by the bed, smiling. "you may wanna get bankai first next time though."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kishera
7th Division Captain
Kishera

Character

PostSubject: Re: Kishera st the worst place possible   Kishera st the worst place possible Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 10:48 pm

"Yeah i know . I became a captain through it though.WHich is the best part for me don't ask me how but when i came through i had a card that said im lucky number 7 captain."she said after she took another sip of sake.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fen Shuken
12th Division Captain
Fen Shuken

PostSubject: Re: Kishera st the worst place possible   Kishera st the worst place possible Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 10:52 pm

"hehe, well you survived a battle most people where most people would be either dead or mortally wounded with no lasting damage, became a captain through that same battle, i'd have to say you are pretty lucky"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kishera
7th Division Captain
Kishera

Character

PostSubject: Re: Kishera st the worst place possible   Kishera st the worst place possible Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 10:54 pm

"yay i do to" she said as she went on and gulped down the rest of the sake and asks him aquestion"why are you my only visitor?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fen Shuken
12th Division Captain
Fen Shuken

PostSubject: Re: Kishera st the worst place possible   Kishera st the worst place possible Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 10:59 pm

"hmmm i guess because i care about what happens to all of the shinigami, we're all like a family, so we should care about what happens to the shinigami who have been injured or otherwise, right?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kishera
7th Division Captain
Kishera

Character

PostSubject: Re: Kishera st the worst place possible   Kishera st the worst place possible Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 11:01 pm

"yah thats'true you are a very caring and decent person .When not fighting your a totaly different person.i lkie that about you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fen Shuken
12th Division Captain
Fen Shuken

PostSubject: Re: Kishera st the worst place possible   Kishera st the worst place possible Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 11:05 pm

Fen blushes slightly. "hehe, thanks so....how is your leg recovering? how long they said it would take to heal?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kishera
7th Division Captain
Kishera

Character

PostSubject: Re: Kishera st the worst place possible   Kishera st the worst place possible Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:49 am

"im perfectly fine but they still are keepiong me here because of how quikly i healed.but they qwont listinto reason so im going to leave as soon as possible."she said as she started to get up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fen Shuken
12th Division Captain
Fen Shuken

PostSubject: Re: Kishera st the worst place possible   Kishera st the worst place possible Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:09 am

Fen sat there, watching kishera get up. "you sure you should be getting up? what happens if they catch you? they might experiment on you......."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kishera
7th Division Captain
Kishera

Character

PostSubject: Re: Kishera st the worst place possible   Kishera st the worst place possible Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 2:07 pm

"oh i'll be fine after all i am water." she said this as she slide open the window and jumped out into the open air.. She landed gently to the groundand ran like a stalion tha was free.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kishera st the worst place possible   Kishera st the worst place possible Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kishera st the worst place possible
Page 1 of 1