AuthorMessage
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Character
Character's Name:: Teketsu Kisuke

PostSubject: Kuroi Dorogan   Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:03 pm

Zanpackto Name: Kuroi Dorogan (Black Dragon)

Manifestation:

Release Phrase: Soar

Owner: Teketsa Kisuke

Appearance:

Skills:

Release:(and skill) Soar, Kuroi Dorogan (Shoots a blast of air from the tip of my sword that can be controled to cut the enemy) 10 times usage (weak attack)

Breathe, Kuroi Dorogan (Sword catches on heated Reiatsuand that fire can also be swung toward the enemy) 8 Times usage.

Claw them, Kuroi Dorogan (His eyes turn black with blue pupils just like his dragon and he swings his hand sending 3 waves of pure reiatsu at the enemy) 4 usage.

Roar, Kuroi Dorogan (He appears like 6 people around the person and each of them fly at the enemy with defeaning speed and slash at them) 2 usage

Stand up, Kuroi Dorogan (When this is activated two air swords appear out of my hand and are thrown at the enemy that then multiple 100x's each and fly toward the enemy) 5 times usage

Use Your Scales, Kuroi Dorogan (A black sheild of pure reiatsu appears infront of me blocking even some of the most powerful attacks) 6 times (sheild)

Lick, Kuroi Dorogan (A gentle breeze flys over me and almost all of my wounds are healed. this takes massive amount of reiatsu) Uses: 1, 2 with mask

Hiss, Kuroi Dorogan (I bind the enemy with 3 whip like peices of air and when there bind the whips grow hundreds of painful spikes that impale the enemys) Duration and usage : 4 turns

Kuroi Ru-zu = Black Rose (My sword shatters into 100,000 shards of Black "Pedals" That can be used to attack and kill enemys. This only needs to be used once) Use 2. Duration 5

Senpai Kuroi Dorogan = Elder Black Dragon ( I place my hand out and a black sphere is created then I put it infront of me and point it at the enemy then 1 massive black reiatsu dragon made completely of you guessed it, Reiatsu flys at the enemy with decent power, This dragon can split up into a maxiamum of 10 weaker dragons) Uses 2.

Kuroi Yoroi = Black Armor (My hand is envolped in the same black armor that happens when i go into a bankai and can stop almost any attack. This can also be shot at the enemy or used to force my hand through them) Uses 2, Cooldown 3, Duration 4

Kuroi Inmetsu = Black Destruction ( I point my hand at the enemy and create a void that when touched will explode, But also this thing will suck things in like a black hole. When using this technique my reiatsu will flare and become white because of how dark it is.) Uses 1, Achieves Unknown Power Up+ White Reiatsu

Yofunfutontenti = Rage of the Wind God (Gusts of wind fly everywhere and the air becomes super compressed. This can stop breathing and even crush the body underneath the pressure. I am not affected by it.) Uses 5

Kuroi Ryuujin = (I Swing my sword in mid air and the world around becomes dark as a giant dragon emerges from my sword blasting fire and wind everywhere. This fire is really just heated reiatsu) Uses 3

Bankai's:

Bankai: Kuroi Iriai = Black Sunset ( My sword hand is envolped in a black armor and a dragon head replaces my hand and a sword comes out of it that is black and on red fire, i grow a black armor tail and wings and have a reiatsu aura, on my other hand i have a seal that lets me control fire and wind and i become stronger, faster, and smarter )

Bankai 2.0 Kuroi Gesuidou = Black Absorbtion (I loose my wings and I am Multipied 4 times making 5 of me with all sword hand's envolped in black darkness. I loose air control but my speed and strength is multipied by 4x. I also with my Air hand can now absorb enemys reiatsu or stop attacks with one hand then consume tha attack thats at me

Bankai, Final Ryuujin's Hensetsu = Dragon Gods Betrayal (I rush at the enemy with neck breaking speed leaving a wave of reiatsu behind me and lift my sword up to cut them in half in a \ motion, with the power of this attack wings of pure reiatsu appear behind me and my sword glows with humongus black reiatsu, This is a finishing move.)

Note: All of my skills gain 1-3 extra uses or duration while my mask is on

Last edited by Teketsa Kisuke on Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:58 pm; edited 14 times in total (Reason for editing : Techs)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flailer
Grand Admin
1st Espada

Number of posts : 638
Humor : Don't make fun of idiots, we'll gang up on you.
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Character
Character's Name:: Alado Coatl

PostSubject: Re: Kuroi Dorogan   Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:13 pm

Approved.

Grand Admin
5th Division Captain

Number of posts : 283

Character
Character's Name:: Taiken Radnix

PostSubject: Re: Kuroi Dorogan   Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:35 pm

please choose only 1 element, having 2 elements are not acceptable.

edit your techs and bankai, 1 element only, so you should choose wind or fire only not both
Back to top Go down
View user profile
«°-°¯Ð@®k¯°-°»
Grand Admin
5th Division Captain

Number of posts : 283

Character
Character's Name:: Taiken Radnix

PostSubject: Re: Kuroi Dorogan   Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:33 pm

put a cool down and a usage limit on your techs and also I'll approve this if even your reiatsu is on fire, you can't use a fire element so:

your technique Breathe, Kuroi Dorogan is denied.

"I'm just a boy standing in front of a girl asking her to love him"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teketsa Kisuke
Vizard Leader

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Character
Character's Name:: Teketsu Kisuke

PostSubject: Re: Kuroi Dorogan   Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:35 pm

Again i repeat its just heated reiatsu. Okay ill put cooldowns

"Killed Once, Now Reborn."