7th Division Captain
Kishera

Number of posts : 218
Humor : under this winning smile is a killer instinct
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Character
Character's Name:: kishira

you and me a fight (kishera and Vergil) Empty
PostSubject: you and me a fight (kishera and Vergil)   you and me a fight (kishera and Vergil) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:39 pm

keshira stood in the hall waiting for vergil to come and play.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

Number of posts : 692
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: you and me a fight (kishera and Vergil)   you and me a fight (kishera and Vergil) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:41 pm

Vergil walks towards the 13 division shinigami, thinking this will be fun to push Kiara's members around. Vergil loved to mess with her, to make her mad was a nice ring to his ears. "So you want a fight, ok , what seat are you in?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kishera
7th Division Captain
Kishera

Character

PostSubject: Re: you and me a fight (kishera and Vergil)   you and me a fight (kishera and Vergil) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:42 pm

"3rd why?" she said cutely."before e battle may i see your zanpotou?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: you and me a fight (kishera and Vergil)   you and me a fight (kishera and Vergil) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:44 pm

Vergil pulled his zanpakuto out of the guard and held it in front of him. "Now is this good or would you like me to release him." Vergil put emphasis on the word him, since he treated his zanpakuto like it was a person.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kishera
7th Division Captain
Kishera

Character

PostSubject: Re: you and me a fight (kishera and Vergil)   you and me a fight (kishera and Vergil) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:46 pm

"AH i see He has much feeling towards you. She then pulls her own out show him."if you release yours i will release her."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: you and me a fight (kishera and Vergil)   you and me a fight (kishera and Vergil) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:49 pm

"When I release him, then you should be on guard, cuz we like to fight."Vergil puts a big smile on his face and his eyes turn black. He then pushes reitsue out and chants."Devistate their souls...Yami.When Vergil releases his zanpakuto he dashes at the shinigami and slashes down at he left shoulder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kishera
7th Division Captain
Kishera

Character

PostSubject: Re: you and me a fight (kishera and Vergil)   you and me a fight (kishera and Vergil) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:53 pm

occ: im agirl

ic:she releases her sword "ankai" she flash steps out of the way.just in time to get aslgiht nick in her arm."nice try." she the swings her sword at him with great poise.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: you and me a fight (kishera and Vergil)   you and me a fight (kishera and Vergil) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:57 pm

OOC: um ok?

IC: Vergil points his fingers at her. "Hadou 4 White Lightening." A bolt of lightening shot at the girl, as the bolt moves Vergil shunpoes backwards away from the girl waiting to see if she gets hit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kishera
7th Division Captain
Kishera

Character

PostSubject: Re: you and me a fight (kishera and Vergil)   you and me a fight (kishera and Vergil) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:15 am

she flash steps out of the way she then moves her swor in a slashing mtion , creating spurts of water. She gigles and blushes cutely at him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: you and me a fight (kishera and Vergil)   you and me a fight (kishera and Vergil) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:48 am

Vergil looked at her with disgust. "I'm bored so I'm gonna finish this fight...bankai!" Vergil released a massive amount of reitsue and shunpo'd to her, he then slashed at her. "Dimension Slash!" Vergil shot the arc reitsue at her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kishera
7th Division Captain
Kishera

Character

PostSubject: Re: you and me a fight (kishera and Vergil)   you and me a fight (kishera and Vergil) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:35 pm

she jumed upand put her sword nto the groundto take wthe attack. SHe new her wonderful zanpaktou well. SHe then yelled at he top of her lungs "Takariauka please ankichiru " her blade turned into a sharp amount of water as she got behind vergil.She had her Tkarianuka aim at his throught. she on the other hand wasn't very close to him.

Last edited by Kishera on Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: you and me a fight (kishera and Vergil)   you and me a fight (kishera and Vergil) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 1:57 pm

OOC:edit your post, you just god-moded
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kishera
7th Division Captain
Kishera

Character

PostSubject: Re: you and me a fight (kishera and Vergil)   you and me a fight (kishera and Vergil) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 2:10 pm

occ: sorry didn't mean to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: you and me a fight (kishera and Vergil)   you and me a fight (kishera and Vergil) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 2:18 pm

Vergil did not want to have to teach a child how to fight. He saw the water come and he just smiled he wanted this fight to be done within minutes. As the water was close he breathed... "Senkai Eins" The area around them just erupted in reitsue and walls started to crumble. "I told you...not to fight with me." Vergil grabbed the water, and made it disapate. He was able to do all this because his speed was now the speed of sound, also his strength went up and the gauntlets on his arm, were created from Yami. Vergil then moved like the wind, and appeared underneath the female shinigami. His then thrusted his palm at his chin from below. If he had connected then she would be injured severly from the pressure of the blow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kishera
7th Division Captain
Kishera

Character

PostSubject: Re: you and me a fight (kishera and Vergil)   you and me a fight (kishera and Vergil) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 2:22 pm

Hse flpped out of the way just in the knick of time her sword retuned to normal."oh come on lets have at least a little fun zeash." she then flipped her sword until it showed it s form in amuch different light shethen used some Reatsu and combined it with her swords and flung it at vergil in a strke.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: you and me a fight (kishera and Vergil)   you and me a fight (kishera and Vergil) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 2:35 pm

Apperently she had good reaction time, but not for long, Vergil dodged the hit and then fully released his reitsue, using Yami's reitsue he released his zanpakuto to the furthest limit it had so far. "Senkai Zwei." Vergil then was behind the shinigami but the site of his body was still where he was before this. He put his palm near he back and with a quick tong, and his movement heightened to go faster than sound close to light, he sayed... "Hadou 31 Piercing Shadow Sword." If the kidou hit then a spirit sword would be lodged through her chest and would cause her body to start to fail on her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kishera
7th Division Captain
Kishera

Character

PostSubject: Re: you and me a fight (kishera and Vergil)   you and me a fight (kishera and Vergil) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 2:37 pm

she started to release her sword abit more and was almost as fast as he was but not fast enough.s o she got hit with the sword of dark energy. "ah okay you got me now . that your done i wish to rest for a bit.

Last edited by Kishera on Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: you and me a fight (kishera and Vergil)   you and me a fight (kishera and Vergil) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 2:44 pm

OOC: wo wo wo major g-mode right there, how do you move at my speed when you are at shikai and im in my second release of BANKAI
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kishera
7th Division Captain
Kishera

Character

PostSubject: Re: you and me a fight (kishera and Vergil)   you and me a fight (kishera and Vergil) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 3:08 pm

occ: sorry wasn't thinking sorry all fixed now.

Ic: she fell to the ground on her legs"im fine just nmy legs aren't working right now."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: you and me a fight (kishera and Vergil)   you and me a fight (kishera and Vergil) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 3:14 pm

Vergil put reitsue into his blade to deliver the last blows. He starts to use his speed to move around the shinigami, the he started to blast shots after shots at her. Since she would have a hard time moving,, it should it, if she managed to move then she would be hit by other blasts. The room was now consumed with black.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kishera
7th Division Captain
Kishera

Character

PostSubject: Re: you and me a fight (kishera and Vergil)   you and me a fight (kishera and Vergil) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 10:11 pm

"You idiot i said you won just let me go to the hospital."she said as she took the blows as she moved slowly on her arm's
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: you and me a fight (kishera and Vergil)   you and me a fight (kishera and Vergil) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 10:16 pm

Vergil walked up to and picked her up. He slung her on his shoulder's, for some reason he was helping her, maybe it was it was his responcibility. He then shunpo'd to the 4th division and dropped her on the ground not really caring if it had hurt her or not. He looked at her, she was a mess, that brought a smile to his face. He turned and went back to his office, hoping Kiara would not find out about this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kishera
7th Division Captain
Kishera

Character

PostSubject: Re: you and me a fight (kishera and Vergil)   you and me a fight (kishera and Vergil) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 10:17 pm

"Oh i can take care of myself" If that heart thing hadn't hit me uh you would be the one on the ground was all she thought.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: you and me a fight (kishera and Vergil)   you and me a fight (kishera and Vergil) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

you and me a fight (kishera and Vergil)
Page 1 of 1