Bleach ● Dark Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach ● Dark Truth

●The Bleach RPG of the Ages●

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Sister Sites:
Soul Purify:
free forum

Demon Ruler:
free forum

Buso Renkin Beginnings:
free forum

Destructive Generations:
free forum

Legiono's Captain's Office

Go down 
+2
Vergil
Legiono Nigtashi
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

Number of posts : 692
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Legiono's Captain's Office - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legiono's Captain's Office   Legiono's Captain's Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 6:12 pm

Vergil pointed his index and middle finger at Kiara. "Bakudou 61 Six Rod Prison of Light." The kidou went straight at Kiara, Vergil hoped it would hit so he couldn't be bothered by her.
Back to top Go down
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Character
Character's Name:: Kiara Evean

PostSubject: Re: Legiono's Captain's Office   Legiono's Captain's Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 6:22 pm

Kiara saw his hand move and she backed up when he pointed his fingers she pointed her own, " Bakudou 82 Severing Void" she said and the wall stopped the rods. She growled, " fine ruin a girls fun!" she said and sat in the window sill behind Vergil.

" jerk" she said under her breath.
Back to top Go down
http://bleachsoulso.proboards98.com/
Sai Sakata
3rd Division Captain
Sai Sakata

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Legiono's Captain's Office   Legiono's Captain's Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 6:29 pm

"Do I smell Sake?"

A voice said from outside the division HQ. With a quick Shunpo, the 3rd Divison captain appeared from seemingly out of nowhere, but he was practically close boy since he never stays in his division HQ for to long. For 100 years he was out and about in the Rukon District, not worrying about much, not tied down to one spot, he was always going places. Sereitei was different, people usually kept to themselves, especially the Shinigami, but Sai wanted to change that.

With a peaceful smile to all in the room, Sai approached the array of sake cups laid out and took one, drinking with both hands happily.

"Oh, where are my manners? I'm Sai, 3rd division captain. I'm one of the older ones really. One of the few remaining from 200 years ago. Were constantly changing, especially the 11th division, but usually the 3rd, 6th, 13th, 7th, and 12th don't change much. The others are always trying to look for new blood. It's a weird to me." Sai said as he took another sip of Sake.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Legiono's Captain's Office   Legiono's Captain's Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 6:40 pm

"Ok, I guess no one wants to find out what I can do, I guess you are screwed if I'm ever near you when I fight." Vergil leaned back on the chair.
Back to top Go down
Legiono Nigtashi
6th Division Captain

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Character
Character's Name:: Legiono Nigtashi

PostSubject: Re: Legiono's Captain's Office   Legiono's Captain's Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 6:45 pm

"Well hello all who have now entered....10th and 3rd division Captains i welcome you......and i dont mind if Vergil sits there.....im used to sitting on the floor anyways.....and your older as well? Well i may look 19 but im actually 580 years old..."

Looking at Vergil again

"Please dont upset the woman i hate it when guys pick on girls it just irritates me for some reason......."
Back to top Go down
Sai Sakata
3rd Division Captain
Sai Sakata

PostSubject: Re: Legiono's Captain's Office   Legiono's Captain's Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 6:49 pm

"Wow, 580 years old? Your definitely one of the older ones. Well, it might depend when you've graduated. I graduated from the Academy in my third year, could have been better but I was lazy. Been a captain for at least 300 years. I've lost count after awhile." Sai said as he took another sip of his Sake. He didn't want to go overboard and become drunk. If he was drunk, then he wouldn't be responsible for his actions.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Legiono's Captain's Office   Legiono's Captain's Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 6:50 pm

"Hehe me and Kiara, are what some would call old friends, plus if she really was mad would she still be behind me." Vergil stood up and walked to an area where everyone would be able to see him easily. He then leans against the wall, waiting to see if anyone would like to hear what was so evil about him.
Back to top Go down
Legiono Nigtashi
6th Division Captain

Character

PostSubject: Re: Legiono's Captain's Office   Legiono's Captain's Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 6:51 pm

"Well i was vice captain for a long time...something like 200 years before my Captain died...it was upsetting because i knew him well........but yes i got the job and i havent gotten a new vice captain yet.....im still looking"
Back to top Go down
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

PostSubject: Re: Legiono's Captain's Office   Legiono's Captain's Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 6:57 pm

Kiara rolled her eyes, " yeah you could call us friends... maybe friends that bicker and fight all the time but friends all the same..." she said and smirked at the comment Vergil made. She sipped her sake, normally she would be all over sake like frosting on a cupcake but, she held herself back, last thing she needed was a bad reputation.
Back to top Go down
Legiono Nigtashi
6th Division Captain

Character

PostSubject: Re: Legiono's Captain's Office   Legiono's Captain's Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 6:59 pm

Laughs
"If anyone wants more sake be my guest im personnally gunna party if you dont mind"
Grabs a few more cups and fills them all with sake and drinks every single one.......
Back to top Go down
Dante
10th Division Captain
Dante

Number of posts : 246
Humor : your skull being crshed under my foot is my humor
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Legiono's Captain's Office   Legiono's Captain's Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 7:05 pm

Dante walked over to Kiara, "Yes me and Vergil are brothers, but he happend to be the one to get the hot headed genes, and I got the calm genes." "So you and Verg are friends and he never told me about you, how wierd," He remarked even though both he and Vergil knew that they diddn't talk to much about other people.
Back to top Go down
http://heavygundams.freeforums.org/
Legiono Nigtashi
6th Division Captain

Character

PostSubject: Re: Legiono's Captain's Office   Legiono's Captain's Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 7:10 pm

Drinks some more Sake
"Anyone?"
Back to top Go down
Fen Shuken
12th Division Captain
Fen Shuken

Number of posts : 202

PostSubject: Re: Legiono's Captain's Office   Legiono's Captain's Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 7:21 pm

"excuse me, can you guys please answer one question so i start on my research?"
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Legiono's Captain's Office   Legiono's Captain's Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 7:22 pm

"What is your question Fen?" Vergil slide away from him, in case he was a scientist that was always looking for new test subjects. He didn't want anyone knowing his secrets, they would know if they just asked but stealing them is another thing.
Back to top Go down
Legiono Nigtashi
6th Division Captain

Character

PostSubject: Re: Legiono's Captain's Office   Legiono's Captain's Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 7:24 pm

Looking at Fen he looks curious as well.....
Back to top Go down
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

PostSubject: Re: Legiono's Captain's Office   Legiono's Captain's Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 7:25 pm

Kiara took another drink just cause. When Dante came up to her she smiled, " hot-headed is an understatement!" she said and looked to Vergil, " maybe savage, stubborn, bullheaded and unreasonable..." she said with a smirk.

She turns and looks at Fen nodding, sure she could answer a question.
Back to top Go down
Fen Shuken
12th Division Captain
Fen Shuken

Number of posts : 202

PostSubject: Re: Legiono's Captain's Office   Legiono's Captain's Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 7:26 pm

"what is your favorite animal?"
Back to top Go down
Sai Sakata
3rd Division Captain
Sai Sakata

PostSubject: Re: Legiono's Captain's Office   Legiono's Captain's Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 7:26 pm

"I..." Sai stopped himself. He didn't want to drink more Sake. If he did, he wouldn't act as calm and responsible as he does now. It would be a whole new side to him, as if he was a completely different person.

"Do." Sai said, finishing his sentence. He took some Sake cups and drank A total of 5. He already felt the buzz, and he felt himself slipping into a whole new world, while the different him was slowly taking over.

"Turn down that music!" Sai said out loud.
Back to top Go down
Legiono Nigtashi
6th Division Captain

Character

PostSubject: Re: Legiono's Captain's Office   Legiono's Captain's Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 7:28 pm

"What music? And my favorite animal is the Dragon....."
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Legiono's Captain's Office   Legiono's Captain's Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 7:31 pm

"I would guess...a wolf, savage they are."
Back to top Go down
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

PostSubject: Re: Legiono's Captain's Office   Legiono's Captain's Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 7:42 pm

Kiara rolled her eyes, " how fitting" she said softly and smiled, " Lions... I love lions, so beautiful and majestic!" Kiara also downed some more sake, more then Sai had, and she almost fell backwards out of the window if she hadn't caught the wall for support. She giggled loudly and grinned.
Back to top Go down
Legiono Nigtashi
6th Division Captain

Character

PostSubject: Re: Legiono's Captain's Office   Legiono's Captain's Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 7:45 pm

"Wow does no one here have a tolerence for alcohol? ive won many drinking contests this is horrible...."
Takes the entire jug of sake and downs it.......
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Admin
Dark Vizard
Infinito
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: Legiono's Captain's Office   Legiono's Captain's Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 7:48 pm

"I prefer not to drink, since it may affect my fighting."
Back to top Go down
Legiono Nigtashi
6th Division Captain

Character

PostSubject: Re: Legiono's Captain's Office   Legiono's Captain's Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 7:49 pm

Sighs
"Fine but your no fun then........"
Back to top Go down
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

PostSubject: Re: Legiono's Captain's Office   Legiono's Captain's Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 7:50 pm

Kiara smiles her drunkenness showing by her red face. She giggles, " I-I have a v-very high tolerance for a-alcohol!" she said and saw him down the sake. " I'll get some more!!" she said and let herself fall backwards out the window. running off to get some more sake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legiono's Captain's Office   Legiono's Captain's Office - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Legiono's Captain's Office
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next