Bleach ● Dark Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach ● Dark Truth

●The Bleach RPG of the Ages●

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Sister Sites:
Soul Purify:
free forum

Demon Ruler:
free forum

Buso Renkin Beginnings:
free forum

Destructive Generations:
free forum

Just your standard street brawl ( Sai )

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sai Sakata
3rd Division Captain
Sai Sakata

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Just your standard street brawl ( Sai ) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just your standard street brawl ( Sai )   Just your standard street brawl ( Sai ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 10:24 pm

Sai felt a little bit more comfortable when Kiara wiped the tear from his face, he was also slightly embarrassed since he didn't even feel it. It really caught him by surprise, but he was able to keep his smile.

Sai saw the tears stream down Kiara's face. She was a very strong woman indeed. She held it all in for such a long time. Sai reached into his robe in his front pocket and brought out a nice smooth all white napkin. He started to wipe Kiara's face softly, talking to her while he was doing it.

"It's alright. You can let it all out now. I'm sure if the people we loved had a chance to say anything to us, it would be something "be happy" or "stay alive."" Sai said with his usual smile.

"It takes more muscles to frown than to smile, about double actually. So, smiling does more than increase your outlook, but energy as well." Sai said.
Back to top Go down
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Character
Character's Name:: Kiara Evean

PostSubject: Re: Just your standard street brawl ( Sai )   Just your standard street brawl ( Sai ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 10:31 pm

Kiara looked up at him, just hearing him so happy made her want to cry even more. " your such a moron..." she joked and smiled as best as she could, but she still looked sad. He never stopped smiling.

Ugh, she couldn't tale this! She cried even harder and found herself hugging Sai tightly and crying into his chest like a child. She didn't care how awkward it was, she just needed somebody, and Sai just happened to be there at the time. How could one smile make her feel so horrible?
Back to top Go down
http://bleachsoulso.proboards98.com/
Sai Sakata
3rd Division Captain
Sai Sakata

PostSubject: Re: Just your standard street brawl ( Sai )   Just your standard street brawl ( Sai ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 10:37 pm

Sai chuckled to himself when Kiara called him a moron. He knew she was just playing, but it seemed kind of strange to him that she could only bring herself to crying. Sai hugged her back tightly for a moment. He then put both hands gently beside her head and tilted her head up to look at him, he had a serious expression on his face.

"Come on, Kiara. Smile. I know it'll hurt for awhile, and soon you'll probably think that your smiling for no reason and it's just a front, but after awhile, it'll all sink in. So smile. Just once." Sai said as his serious expression quickly turned to a smile, hoping Kiara would catch on and smile like Sai did.

"With what you've been through, I'm sure you can't help but smile sometimes." Sai said.
Back to top Go down
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

PostSubject: Re: Just your standard street brawl ( Sai )   Just your standard street brawl ( Sai ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 10:42 pm

Kiara looked up, both surprised and happy. The saw his smile and couldn't help but look at him like he was crazy, but she laughed though tears..." your silly!"

... but she smiled, using one hand to wipe her face. She shook her head and still laughed softly, " your smile is like some sort of illness, it's contagious!" she said through laughter, " It's annoying how your smile can make me sad and happy at the same time!"
Back to top Go down
Sai Sakata
3rd Division Captain
Sai Sakata

PostSubject: Re: Just your standard street brawl ( Sai )   Just your standard street brawl ( Sai ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 10:49 pm

Sai chuckled to himself at what Kiara said. It was all a matter of experience really. The more you smile, it easier it is, and the more other people will smile. It's a simple theory, but it has been proven.

"If you keep smiling, eventually, it will become easier. Plus the reactions on people's faces are priceless!" Sai said, he started to laugh out loud jokingly to Kiara, he really felt like he was connecting with her, and now, he felt like he was really with his wife for some odd reason, but it didn't bring up sad memories, he remembered the happy moments.

"I'm glad your smiling though. It really makes me enjoy our time together." Sai said.
Back to top Go down
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

PostSubject: Re: Just your standard street brawl ( Sai )   Just your standard street brawl ( Sai ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 11:15 pm

Kiara smiled softly but didn't lean away from Sai, When he laughed she tried hard to laugh. She relaxed and leaned onto Sai. She couldn't help but ask him what she had been thinking about.

" do you feel like I replace your wife, because I don't want to be someone who reminds you of bad things..." she said and smiled to herself. She did enjoy time with Sai, in fact if she could just stay like this forever she might just do that.
Back to top Go down
Sai Sakata
3rd Division Captain
Sai Sakata

PostSubject: Re: Just your standard street brawl ( Sai )   Just your standard street brawl ( Sai ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 7:13 am

Sai smiled softly at Kiara's question before answering. It was a pleasant smile.

"You do remind me of my wife. But, what made her special to me wasn't only because of the good times we had, but the fact that we loved each other even through the bad times." His voice trailed off a little, almost as if it was losing it's inflection and he was getting weak, as if it was still hard to talk about it.

"So I want you to know that even through those bad times......we can still be together like this." Sai said with a blush on his face.
Back to top Go down
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

PostSubject: Re: Just your standard street brawl ( Sai )   Just your standard street brawl ( Sai ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 6:35 pm

Kiara heard his last words and she almost melted to a puddle. She blushed and tried to keep calm. She looked up at Sai, " yah know..." she said and then looked st the building across the street. " I promised myself that I was going to give up on men for forever..." she giggled and sat up, " I guess I'm braking that promise..." she said sweetly and kissed Sai on the cheek before standing up and dusting her Captains robes off.

" I'd really like it if you went on this mission with me and my vice..." she said and grinned, " but only if you want Mr. Ladies-Man!" she joked.
Back to top Go down
Sai Sakata
3rd Division Captain
Sai Sakata

PostSubject: Re: Just your standard street brawl ( Sai )   Just your standard street brawl ( Sai ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 7:15 pm

Sai blushed after Kiara kissed him. He blinked a few times, trying to absorb what happened. He didn't think it was real at first, but, he soon realized it was. He soon had an image of his wife in his mind who was smiling. He pictured her saying to him, "By happy." With a faint smile, he stood up and dusted his haori as well. Small dust came from the robe.

"Sure, I'll go on the mission with you. I've never been on one for awhile. It's mostly been about paperwork after becoming a captain." Sai said with a low chuckle.
Back to top Go down
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

PostSubject: Re: Just your standard street brawl ( Sai )   Just your standard street brawl ( Sai ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 10:57 pm

Kiara giggled to herself, " you blushed again!" she said, pointing it out just because it was funny. She looked down both sides of the street. She smiled, " well I should go get my vice, he's supposed to help me with it. " she thought about it for a second before chuckling.

" he is such a weirdo, but, he's my best friend, so I better not leave him out..." she said and ran a hand through her hair.

(OOC: hey, I'll invite him to come post w/ us after you post, oh and heres the link to me and Vergil and Legiono's site, you said you wanted it: http://avhvrbattle.forumotion.com/forum.htm )
Back to top Go down
Sai Sakata
3rd Division Captain
Sai Sakata

PostSubject: Re: Just your standard street brawl ( Sai )   Just your standard street brawl ( Sai ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:19 am

Sai chuckled a little. "You would too!" Sai exclaimed jokingly as he lightly touched the cheek that Kiara kissed, still causing a faint blush to come across his face. He chuckled when Kiara mentioned that her vice captain was a wierdo.

"Well, at least you have one. I would love to have a vice captain to bos- I mean work with. I usually rely on unseated officers now." Sai with a light smile.
Back to top Go down
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

PostSubject: Re: Just your standard street brawl ( Sai )   Just your standard street brawl ( Sai ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 12:22 am

Kiara smiled, " well I've known him since I was little, so we have ,ore of a childhood friends bond then we do a captain/vice captain bond." she said and chuckled remembering the good times between her and her vice. She sent out a small butterfly to summon him and then turned back to Sai.

" just to ask... have you ever dealt with a rouge shinigami before?" she asked, knowing their mission was to track down the guy and take him out.
Back to top Go down
Sai Sakata
3rd Division Captain
Sai Sakata

PostSubject: Re: Just your standard street brawl ( Sai )   Just your standard street brawl ( Sai ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 6:18 pm

Sai had to think about Kiara's question for a minute. It's been awhile since he was actually on a mission, but he had to think even harder to remember what kind of mission it was. Going deep inside his brain to pull out the answers, he was soon able to come up with one.

"No, I haven't. Most of mine have been city patrolling for hollows, nothing as special as catching a rogue shinigami." Sai said with his hand under his chin, using his index finger to stroke it lightly.
Back to top Go down
Rikagi
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Rikagi

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Just your standard street brawl ( Sai )   Just your standard street brawl ( Sai ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 5:14 pm

Rikagi sighed, he lifted his head, he had looked everywhere for his captain. She just ran off and left him behind. Even when they were young, they would find a dark and scary patch of woods. He would say "I'm not going in there!" and she would call him a chicken and run into the woods. And because he worried about her continuously, he would follow behind, just in case.

He looked up from the paperwork to see the black butterfly. He sighed, rolled his eyes and headed to were the butterfly was going. She was such a pain sometimes...

When he got close he started to walk, heading down the street he saw the short girl, and the 3rd Division Captain.
Back to top Go down
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

PostSubject: Re: Just your standard street brawl ( Sai )   Just your standard street brawl ( Sai ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 5:20 pm

Kiara smiled, " well Sai, your in for a big fight!" she said happily, she turned and saw her vice walking up, relaxed and tall as ever.

She lifted her hand and waved, " Rikagi!! You came!" she said and smiled, " thats my vice..." she said as he ignored her wave.
Back to top Go down
Sai Sakata
3rd Division Captain
Sai Sakata

PostSubject: Re: Just your standard street brawl ( Sai )   Just your standard street brawl ( Sai ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 9:14 pm

(ooc:This is going to be a bit short)

A big fight? The words were a bit new to Sai. He's not really the fighting type. He usually enjoys relaxing with people and having fun. He always takes the path of least resistance some may say. Which is why his job as a captain is a bit more laid back then others. He's not big on combat, but that doesn't mean he's not good at it.

"I wish I had one." Sai said.
Back to top Go down
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

PostSubject: Re: Just your standard street brawl ( Sai )   Just your standard street brawl ( Sai ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 6:49 pm

OOC: I have been given permission to play Rikagi because he's having computer troubles

Kiara smiled, " well, he's a pain some times..." she said. Rikagi walked up and bowed his head.
"Kiara-sama, we doing that mission now?" he asked and Kiara nodded. Kiara looked to Sai, she winked, " now you can see the 13th division at work hmm..." she said and flash-stepped her way to the gate, Rikagi following after glancing at Sai.
Back to top Go down
Sai Sakata
3rd Division Captain
Sai Sakata

PostSubject: Re: Just your standard street brawl ( Sai )   Just your standard street brawl ( Sai ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 11:57 pm

Sai chuckled to himself when Kiara mentioned about her Vice Captain being a pain. Thinking about it, Sai thought about how having one could be a bit of trouble. You would always have to boss them around sometimes. You may overestimate their power and give them an insanely difficult task that is hard to perform that only a captain could do. There were just many things that could go wrong or awkward.

Sai blushed sightly at Kiara's wink and chuckled to himself. "Well you can see the 3rd Division Captain up close and personal." Sai said with a smile. He made a quick shunpo to the gate. This was performed with only one step. His experience allowed him to perform such a feat.
Back to top Go down
\\Kiara//
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
\\Kiara//

Character

PostSubject: Re: Just your standard street brawl ( Sai )   Just your standard street brawl ( Sai ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 1:15 pm

When all three of them were at the gate Kiara turned. She had heard Sai's comment earlier, but decided to wait 'till now to say anything. Rikagi went through the gate and Kiara looked at Sai with a smirk on her face, " well, I might just have to take you up on that offer sometime..." she said and flashed through the gate.

When she exited the gate Kiara sighed. She saw Rikagi and both looked around. It was late, at least midnight. Kiara pulled out her cell phone, a small red dot appearing on the screen and moving fast,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just your standard street brawl ( Sai )   Just your standard street brawl ( Sai ) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just your standard street brawl ( Sai )
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach ● Dark Truth :: Soul Society :: Sereitei-
Jump to: